Saturday, July 19, 2008

SUPERSTAR






One of Audrey's favorite past times is having a "concert" for her family. She loves to stand on the grouchy (fireplace hearth to you and me) and sing into a tall candle holder. Well, tonight she decided she would include Abby in the concert (probably because the "stage", a plastic storage container, was in Abby's room). Also different tonight was that Audrey had on her tap shoes - not Abby, though - still a little young for that. I tell you what, that Audrey has moves that would make Gregory Hines jealous.


These precious girls never cease to amaze me and make me smile. I absolutely love both of my beautiful babies!!!

3 comments:

Lora said...

Oh, Adrian! This sounds just like Camille at that age-and even today. Loves to entertain us all! Your little sweeties are so precious!

Caleb Seney said...

You left out the part about Audrey aka "precious angel" using her steel sole tap shoes to crush Abby's toes......sisterly love, before you know it they will be throwing hot iron's (aka urns) at each other and accusing the other of stealing clothing from thier closet (lest you forget, i have three sisters of my own).

the Jennings secede from the South said...

Throwing urns, Caleb?! Ye of little faith. My dad says that one of his sisters cracked a hairbrush in half over the other sister's head.
Yikes.

They are too cute, Adrian!