Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Sisters/Cousins


I hear it ALL the time from both of my parents - Audrey and Emma are just like me and Ann. According to most, Audrey looks and acts like me and Emma looks and acts like Ann. Emma and Audrey relate to each other like Ann and I did when we were younger. Emma is the decision-maker (her momma, Ann, was just bossy) and Audrey is the peacemaker (like me, she just wants everyone to get along). They also LOVE each other and FIGHT with each other just like sisters. Ann and I love to watch them interact - it really is funny!!

Don't worry Aunt Lora, I will include Jack,Abby and Madeline in another post!




























5 comments:

Charlane said...

Ummm .. you are going to get blogger of the year award. I love your post.

Ann Miller said...

funny, audrey and emma are the same amount of cool, yet i am so much more than you...ha ha ha
i love you!!!

the Jennings secede from the South said...

I tell you what, spittin' image!

Lora said...

This deserved a separate post. IT TRULY BLOWS ME AWAY that they are your clones! I do occassionally see a little of Ann coming out in Audrey also. I think it has something to do with eldest child.

Caleb Seney said...

Lora said "eldest." Ha! There is some resemblence in appearance and behavior....but there are many differences aswell......namely, most people like emma and audrey, you and ann....not so much.