Friday, July 18, 2008

The Password Is......





So, recently, I see there is now a Celebrity Password game show on TV. I never really watched the original version and I have only partly-seen one episode of the Celebrity variety. All I know is, it cracks me up!! To see those adults looking so seriously at each other and trying to guess a word. Others I know find it to be funny, too and a couple of friends and I even play our own version (I will not get into here). So now, Audrey and I have our own version, too and it is funny!! Basically, we look each other in the eye (close proximity) and have VERY serious faces. Then, she or I say a word and the other person has to say a word that "fits" with the first word.


Some examples:



Audrey: Hair
Mom: Head

Mom: Finger
Audrey: Nail Polish

Audrey: Bellybutton
Mom: Tummy

Mom: Blueberries
Audrey: Poppa (he loves them)

So, hopefully by now you get the idea - every now and then Audrey has to stop and say, "Momma, this is very serious. We cannot laugh or smile"---of which I do immediately!

During one particular round of password, I decide I am going to say something that might stump Audrey. I only do it because I am so curious of what her reaction would be. Here it is:

Mom: Jesus
Audrey: Heart

Does that not melt your heart?! Does it get any better than that? I don't think so.

3 comments:

Caleb Seney said...

you two crack me up! (whispered quietly and revealed on screen to the viewers at home) "The Password is: DORKS!"

the Jennings secede from the South said...

That is too sweet!

Lora said...

A tear in my eye. Thanks for raising your daughters with that knowledge!