Thursday, July 10, 2008

Here We Go.......


Well, here we go. Everyone I know has a blog and I guess it's time the Seney's jumped on the bandwagon! We live a busy life with two young girls, Audrey (4) and Abby (15 mo.). These sweet and precious girls keep us on our toes and laughing constantly! After some discussion, Caleb and I decided it would be really special for our girls to have a daily (hopefully) account of their young years.


Today started as usual: Get out of bed, drink ALOT of coffee, shower, dress, etc... Somewhere in that process sweet little Abby took a tumble. As I held her and comforted her, Caleb asked, "Adrian, what is that on your neck?" Well, it was blood and it was from Abby's mouth. She apparently tripped on her favorite blanket and busted (I know the grammatically correct word is burst, but it doesn't seem to have the right amount of impact) her lip. After the bleeding stopped and ice was applied, we realized it was not so bad. Had it been our first, Audrey, we would have rushed her to the hospital, but by the second child, you learn not to freak out too much.



Poor, Poor Baby!

5 comments:

Caleb Seney said...

She is absolutely pittiful in that pic. Her injurys would have been more severe if it weren't for her robust Seney genetics!!! HA!

Euro-Sammie said...

I so LOVE the reality of the first vs. second child response.....to funny... poor little thing, she looks so upset..... keep up the blog I need entertainment...I wish I had less ADHD it would be fun to keep a BLOG... but alas not enough focus....
love you guys,

Sam

PS..
Still have the family pic of you guys on the bench.... need an updated one though...

Jen Smith said...

yippee!!! a blog! so nice!!!
can't wait to read all about everything. :) make sure to include interesting caleb & adrian tidbits such as caleb jokes and adrian's foods du jours. love y'all!

Lora said...

If I can do it-anybody can do it & especially a talented niece and her sweet hubby! POOR ABBY!

PS-I have Miss Audrey's BD present ordered-out of C'mas plates in JULY????????

Charlane said...

Yay! I miss ya'll so much. I am excited. Love ya bunches.