Thursday, July 31, 2008

I AM BACK!!!!!

My "little break" lasted longer than I intended. Initially, I just didn't have much to say, but then the AIR CONDITIONER BROKE!! Sorry, my brain just does not function too well when I am hot! Apparently, I am not very friendly, either. I guess heat causes me to be a little moody - sorry Caleb!!

Today I enjoyed a day off of work. Audrey and I headed to Monroe to visit LiLi, Emma and Jack. Emma and Jack have spent the past few days with LiLi so Audrey and I wanted to crash the party!

Believe it or not.....Pecanland Mall now has a carousel! It is really fancy and the kids had a great time riding (twice)!
Enjoy the pictures!!

6 comments:

Lora said...

I heard about the Merry Go Round! The kids are so cute & I know they had a great time. Your Mom may be like me and have to go to bed for a day or two after keeping Grands.

Caleb Seney said...

Richie Tennenbaum cracks me up with the head bands!

Ann Miller said...

i can't wait to get my hands on those babies!!!

Charlane said...

so cute...love the pics

the Jennings secede from the South said...

They have a carousel at the mall ? Things sure have changed...

They look so cute in their little soho outfits...

Jen Smith said...

glad you're back. i find that I too am not as friendly when trapped in a house without air conditioning. maybe that's why people fight wars. i'm glad your ac got fixed before the Riot of Ruston, 2008 started..led by Adrian the Pissy.
A merry go round??? Awesome but shocking. That mall seems locked in history, I'm surprised they added it. I wanna ride it.