Tuesday, July 15, 2008

SHOES, SHOES, SHOES

Apparently, my sweet Aunt Lora was concerned that I did not mention and/or show Abby in yesterday's blog, so...........this is dedicated to Abby.

Abby has recently discovered a new love.......shoes. Her favorite past time is to hang out in my closet and put on my shoes - she has also been known to wear Audrey's and Caleb's. I am sure most kids her age love shoes, but for Abby this is monumental. You see, when she was really little (0-12 mo) she HATED shoes. I tried SOOOOO hard to get her to wear shoes, but she just would not do it. At one point, it was so bad that she would burst into hysterics if I just showed her a shoe - that was captured on film by LiLi - sorry I don't have it available on my computer to share with you. Well, everything has changed now. She loves ANY and ALL shoes.

4 comments:

Caleb Seney said...

It is engrained in the very DNA that dictates her feminity! It being her love of shoes. Her LOVE of shoes must come from you, it is to be seen if that love will translate into wearing a pair of shoes until they actually desintegrate (spell check) on her feet.... that gene, ofcourse would come from her "frugal" father. "Frugal is a fancy word for 'penny pinching miser" - Fancy Nancy

the Jennings secede from the South said...

Ha! I love the flip-flop anklets. She is too cute.

adrian seney said...

Yes, Camille, she is a BIG fan of her Dasddy's Croc flip flops!

Lora said...

AH Sweet Abby! I am a little concerned about the potential hazard risk those big shoes represent!