Friday, November 7, 2008

Silly Seney Sisters

Well, I have not posted pictures of Audrey in her dancing clothes....so here she is. Yes, those are Halloween stickers on her leotard that she insisted on putting on right after class. If it is not obvious, she LOVES to be silly...especially in front of the camera. She is a mess and Caleb and I have our hands full!!

Abby wanted to be in on the action, too. She is so sweet and precious. She found Audrey's doctor kit and was having a lot of fun....oh, she also found the Mardi Gras beads.
Well, next thing we know, she has found Audrey's tap shoes.....................

Then I thought it would be sweet to get a picture of the girls together - this is what I got:

So, not the best. Maybe I should take one of the girls with their Daddy..............

Oh, well!!! These pictures tell the truth.....we are a very silly family and have lots of fun!!

4 comments:

Caleb Seney said...

Silly is an understatement!!!

Lora said...

Looks like LOTS of fun at the Seney's house to me!

the Jennings secede from the South said...

Ha Ha I love the sisters picture!

Elisha Leigh said...

You get the cutest pictures of them. Don't ya know, everyone loves a silly family!