Thursday, November 6, 2008

Lunch Bunch

Audrey is so excited today. She has now started doing "lunch bunch" at school, so on Tuesdays and Thursdays she brings her lunch and stays all day. So far, she has only stayed at school half a day, but she has been asking if she can do lunch bunch so today we started! Lat night she sat at the bar with me while I fixed her lunch. She talked about it ALL evening and again this morning. Hope she is having fun!!

Abby continues to be just as silly as ever. She has discovered Audrey's binoculars and loves to play with them. She is a little confused, though. She thinks they are a camera and puts them up to her face and says "CHEESE!" What a precious little girl!!
Abby still loves to play with shoes. Last night I caught her with just one of mine on in front of Audrey's easel (which, by the way, Audrey calls her "hazel"....who knows!).

I love my sweet baby girls!!!

3 comments:

Lora said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lora said...

All of us girls love going to lunch with our friends.

Elisha Leigh said...

Sweet baby girls, they are!
I'm glad Audie has decided to branch out. Is she still in dance?