Thursday, November 20, 2008

Not Much Going On

Not too much going on at the Seney's. We are ready for the Thanksgiving break!! Audrey will be out of school and I am off work for the week (except for a few hours on Monday). I think Caleb will be home most of the week, too. Ann and her family are coming in town for Thanksgiving and we will all be at our house for Turkey day. Mom, Andrew, Ashley and Madeline will be here, too. Five kids aged 5 and under....could be fun; could be scary!!

Audrey and I made Amish Friendship bread tonight.....YUMMY!! If anyone out there would like a starter, let me know.

That's all I've got. Audrey is having a Thanksgiving program tomorrow at school, so I hope to have cute pictures to share tomorrow.

3 comments:

Lori said...

When are you going to bring some of that bread to work? You're making me hungry-it doesnt take much I'm afraid..

Lora said...

Hope to see you all during the holiday!

Elisha Leigh said...

I miss the girlies! Outfits are too cute!