Tuesday, November 11, 2008

HAPPY/SAD

What a great surprise!! When Audrey and I came home this evening, she had a "happy" waiting at the door for her. Inside the bag was a cute little Christmas elf! We don't know who gave it to her, but if the giver reads this post......thank you very much!! She just could not believe someone would leave her a gift. She kept saying, "but it's not my birthday!"






On a more sad note, I walked in the back this evening and found this pitiful thing:
It is VERY rare that Abby stops. Apparently, she does not feel good. She found her blanket and laid down on the floor and covered herself up. When I talked to her, she just looked at me, but did not move. Her fingers in her ears could be a bad sign.....say a little prayer that she is not getting sick.

6 comments:

Elisha Leigh said...

Uhh, oh, finger in ear! :(
I'll be sure to say a little prayer for Lil Bit!

Ann Miller said...

sweet angel...maybe she needs her nanny!

Lori said...

Ok, I have finally done it...Had to work up to the blogging but here I am.
What fun for Audrey to get secret santa "happies". Hope Abby feels better soon!

Lora said...

POOR BABY-an earache HURTS SO BAD!

the Jennings secede from the South said...

Audrey looks so excited! That's cute!

Caleb Seney said...

FYI PEOPLE!!! I took Abby to the Doctor today....No ear ache, just a cold....