Monday, November 10, 2008

For Carey

My sweet friend, Carey Fallin Hurst, called ME for blogging advice....I feel so special!!! I really am not sure if I helped her much, but I had a great time talking to her on the phone....she is so sweet and funny! She and I knew each other growing up, but lost touch after high school. Then, after graduate school and before I got married, I lived with Betsy Bourgeois, and Carey and Bestsy were friends, soooooo, Carey and I are friends again. Yay!!

This past summer, Carey was in town (she and her husband Jay live in Texas), and I was able to keep their sweet baby, Molly Cate, for the afternoon. Audrey taught her to play with the shoes in my closet....aren't they cute?? I think Abby might have slept through the fun.


I think my sister Ann is mad at me because I haven't done a blog about Emma's party...I am TRYING...having a hard time with the pictures....don't give up on me, Ann!! Love you!! Here's an idea, maybe you could start your own blog. I have the perfect name....."It's Miller Time!"

4 comments:

Caleb Seney said...

I forgot all about sitting baby hurst.....such a sweet little girl unlike our two ragamuffins!!!HA!

Elisha Leigh said...

You crack me up! Miller time is perfect! A blog for Ann is long over due!

Lora said...

OH WE ALL KNOW OUR SWEET ANN, she is like her Daddy-they want to give the orders and for someone else to do the work. LOVE THEM BOTH-EVEN IF THEY ARE BOSSY!

Ann Miller said...

why is there a need for me to write when there is you!!!