Thursday, November 27, 2008

Christmas Card Pictures


Tuesday, Sherry Owens met us at Dad and Laurie's house to take the girls pictures for our Christmas cards. The weather was beautiful and so was the scenery. Abby was a little hesitant initially, but she warmed up eventually. I even got in a few myself. Caleb was there, too, but he had been in the woods hunting so he didn't think he looked appropriate. Well, truthfully, I didn't think he looked appropriate!

If you would like to look at the proofs, you can visit her website:

www.sherryowensphotography.com

On the left side of the page click on view proofs then scroll down until you see Seney girls. Click on view and then enter your email and the password is Adrian.

Happy Thanksgiving to everyone!

2 comments:

The Tylers said...

I Love them! And I love Sherry Owens. She did our cards as well and she is so reasonable. Hope y'all had a great Thanksgiving!

Lori said...

Very cute! I also love your new layout-how did you do that?