Sunday, October 5, 2008

SORRY

Sorry that I have not posted anything lately (I KNOW people anxiously await the latest edition of The Seney Say). I just ahve not taken the time to sit down at the computer to write.

Not much is going on here. I just tried to upload some recent pics, but the batteries in the camera are dead and I am too lazy and tired to change them. Maybe by tomorrow I will have a nice post with nice pictures. Don't give up on me!!! I will be back.

Happy news.....my sweet cousin Camille is having a baby!!! So exciting! Oh, I guess all of you already know since all my readers are also my family.

Check back with me tomorrow. Goodnight.

5 comments:

Elisha Leigh said...

Omg- you are up late, Adrian!! :P

Caleb Seney said...

1st to comment once again! Take that competition....Some of you may say I have an unfair advantage, as I live with Adrian. Ah, but you would be wrong! Adrian and I are technically NOT married and we definitely DONT live together and those pics of the kids....they are rented...there is a service "rent-a-cute-midget." My top secret government job requires that I keep up this charade....

Caleb Seney said...

D'OH!! Meddeling cousin has beat me again!

Ann Miller said...

if it wasn't for those meddeling kids...

Lora said...

Do you people EVER go to bed?