Saturday, October 18, 2008

PARTY TIME!


Tonight was Poppa and Honey's Annual Halloween Party. The party is actually for Honey's niece, Hannah, but the Seney's have been attending since Audrey was a baby. Honey LOVES Halloween and goes ALL OUT!!!


We just consider it an extra time for the girl's to wear their costumes. I reminded Audrey this morning about the party and she said, "I am not going to be Snow White tonight, I am waiting until the REAL Halloween." Okay, I thought, you'll change your mind later. Several times during the day she also said, "Abby's is going to be a pumpkin, RIGHT?" Sure, whatever, I thought to myself.


The time to get dressed was nearing and I showed Audrey the outfit (again) that Abby was wearing. She said, "that's okay because I am going to be Cinderella." I reminded her that she did not have a Cinderella costume so she said she would just wear an old dance recital costume and tell people that she was Cinderella. Right at that moment, Caleb decided he needed to run to the store and would be right back. What do you think he came home with? That is right, a Cinderella dress complete with the crown. Anything for his girl!!

Audrey, irritated that I interrupted her time with the "big girls"



Abby going up and down the stairs at the party

They actually do love each other!!


4 comments:

Caleb Seney said...

Actually (as Audrey is fond of saying) that picture of the girls hugging was not really a picture of the girls hugging. Audrey was merely grasping the Abbster to deliver a merciless "belly-to-belly" suplex, but at the last moment Abby reversed the hold and delivered a brutal "belly-to-back" suplex.... If we could ever get them to work together I am sure that they could atleast contend for the Inter-Continental Tag-Team Title....

the Jennings secede from the South said...

Oh, Caleb is wrapped around her little finger...

Ann Miller said...

i'm jealous!! i'm glad y'all had fun!

Lora said...

HALLOWEEN PARTY! The old grouches on Old Wire Rd must have been taken off the guest list!