Thursday, October 16, 2008

POOR AUDREY/FUNNY ABBY

Audrey decided a long time ago that she wanted to be Snow White for Halloween. She has had the dress for awhile and has even worn it to school. She is so excited about Poppa and Honey's party and trick-or-treating.

Abby, on the other hand, has no clue. Because of this, I have not really considered a Halloween outfit for her. We already have a pumpkin outfit that Audrey wore, so we just thought Abby could wear it, too.

Earlier this evening, Audrey and I decided to try the outfit on Abby. Abby wanted no part of it and cried to get it off. I then remembered a fairy-type dress/costume that Honey had bought Audrey years ago. I thought, let's try that. Audrey thought it was great, too, until she saw the outfit. She does not remember it, but when she saw it, she burst into tears because it is not her size. I explained to her that it is for a baby, not a big girl, but she did not want to hear it. She was/is MAD!

Audrey went to her room screaming and crying, so I went ahead and put the outfit on Abby. She immediately went into my closet to find some shoes. This is how she came out.
Nice black heels, Abby!
And the rear view

And Audrey falling to the floor in a fit


And Audrey's sad/mad face
Even after I took the outfit off of Abby, she still felt the need for the heels. She is a girly-girl!









5 comments:

Caleb Seney said...

Too FUNNY!!!!

Lora said...

I LOVE seeing goings on at the Seney's house!

Elisha Leigh said...

omg, this is hilarious! you can see audie in the background of the 1st pic! so dramatic!!!
i hope to see my girlies soon!

the Jennings secede from the South said...

HA HA! I loooove that face! Today, Adam said, "Do you know whose blog is so funny?" I said, "Mine?" He said, "No, well yes but your cousin's!"

So, go you.

Ann Miller said...

sounds like audrey needs a new, bigger outfit!!! me no got no outfit