Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Sorry It Has Been Awhile

I am just tired after working all day and then taking care of my family all evening......that is why I have not posted in awhile. Please forgive me.

We had a great time in Thibodaux. Emma's party went really well. The only problem was that I forgot my camera. I was so mad at myself! I did take pictures with Ann's camera, though. She has uploaded them to Shutterfly FINALLY so I will share some later. The party was a pretend slumber party. They wore their pajamas and we ate pizza and cake, watched a movie (for a brief moment), rolled their hair, painted their nails and did their make up. Too cute!! The best part of the night was when they all danced to Hannah Montana. Not too much rhythm, but they sure were cute!
On Tuesday, I went with Audrey's class to the pumpkin patch. It was a beautiful morning, but a little bit cold. The kids had a great time. They did storytime and had cookies and punch and then they eached picked out a pumpkin. When I picked her up at school today, I got to see their pumpkins all decorated. Sooo cute. I will post pictures when she brings it home Friday.

Audrey sneaking a look at her momma during storytime

Audrey picking out her pumpkin

3 comments:

Lora said...

I remember those wonderful "Field Trips"! Be sure & post the girls in their costumes.

Caleb Seney said...

----field trips are the best!!!! I remember taking a feild trip to the planetarium at LATECH...I thought we were on the bus forever! Ruston seemed so far away from Springhill.

Ann Miller said...

i like how you put finally in all caps...i get the message, now where are the pictures???