Thursday, October 23, 2008

LIFE AS USUAL


Tonight we went to the fall carnival at work. The girls had fun, but it was a bit nippy! But, felt like fall and that was nice!! I didn't take the camera so I didn't get any pictures. So I took some in their pajamas before bedtime.
Abby is so precious. I love her pajamas with the feet.....she does, too. I wish they came in my size. She is just an angel.
Audrey is just plain silly. She loves to pose for the camera. She says, "Ohhh, ohhh, ohhh take my picture, take my picture." So, I do and then she says, "Let me see, let me see, LET ME SEE!" So, I do.
The pajamas she has on are entirely too small, but she LOVES them and gets very upset if I even metion that it might be time to move on. She is just not ready to let go. Whatever!! (Audrey's favorite comeback these days. It was funny the first time, not so much anymore, unless she says it to Caleb!! HeHeHeHe).
We are headed to Thibodaux tomorrow for Emma's 5th birthday party. Where does the time go? She should still be a baby!!




3 comments:

Charlane said...

so cute!

the Jennings secede from the South said...

It is hard to leave too small clothes behind... I can relate.

Lora said...

I just knew the BD was NEXT weekend. I have Abby's belated gift & Emma's-oh well I don't think they will need them anytime soon.