Wednesday, August 6, 2008

What a Great Day!

Well, today is my birthday! My sweet husband woke me up with breakfast in bed (omelette, bacon, toasted english muffin, orange juice and coffee)! How sweet is that?? Next, I had 2 sweet birthday cards and a cd. I also had lunch and presents with friends at work. Tonight, Caleb cooked supper (actually, he does every night) and surprised me with ice cream cake. He then bathed the girls and got them ready for bed. What a lucky girl I am!!!

I should also add that my sweet sister sent me a bathrobe that I LOVE!!!

Maybe it's not soooo bad getting old.

Sweet Caleb also wrote about me on his blog....check it out. www.theseneyreport.blogspot.com

7 comments:

Caleb Seney said...

ooooooh, I have heard of this wonderful husband and his Seney Report....I will check it out....Love you Happy B-Day!

the Jennings secede from the South said...

Aw, happy birthday Cousin!

Lora said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY! I remember, like yesterday, when you were born. Even then Your Sweet Sister was trying to "Rule the Roost".

Charlane said...

Glad you had a nice birthday!

Jen Smith said...

happy late bday! just got back form cali. sorry this is belated. hope you had a GREAT day!!! love you!

Anonymous said...

what a great show. better than TV. I love the girls and the stories. Just keep them coming.. makes my day..

Uncle Bob

Euro-Sammie said...

Wow, sounds like a great birthday... though there was nary a mention about the call from Marilyn Monroe and with her singing you happy birthday and everything... that makes me CURIOUS I had to cross dimensions to make that happen for your special day, but that's ok some people are never appreciative!
Much love,
Sammie