Monday, August 11, 2008

Audrey's Party


How cute is this cake?? Audrey has a serious fascination with mermaids. She loves them! When Audrey decides she loves something....she does so wholeheartedly.



She had a fun party this year! We rented a waterslide and the kids had a blast!! Caleb, on the other hand, put up the slide and took it down, so he was a little hot and tired that day! There were so many cute pictures to chose from so here is a sample.






Yes, the slide was A LOT of fun. Caleb and I got our money's worth. I could not get my sister, Ann, to play, though. The middle picture is Audrey sitting between Rachel Tuten Simmon's two little ones (Anna and Jack). She also has an older daughter, Ellen. Rachel and I played together when we wre that age. The last picture is Audrey and cousin Megan enjoying goodies. In the words of my cousin Camille......"Good Times!"



7 comments:

Obsessive Foodie or Food Addict....You Decide said...

GREAT cake......and who doesn't love mermaids??

Caleb Seney said...

That slide is my "Great White Whale!" It stalks me in my dreams!!!

LeeAnn said...

seriously!! WHO does your cakes? they are AWESOME! and if they taste half as good as they look WOW! i am such a sucker for cakes, can't wait to munch on evan's saturday!! hee hee

Ann Miller said...

i am sorry you did not put up pictures of yourself getting your moneys (is that how you spell it??) worth!! i believe i have some...you better be nice to me...

Lora said...

Rachel's little one & Audrey-dejavu to your youth! They could be your clones.

the Jennings secede from the South said...

That IS Good times! Woohoo!

Jen Smith said...

those cakes are phenomenal. so cute! i want to grow up to be a mermaid. but not a saltwater mermaid. i'm thinking mountain lake mermaid would be more fitting to my lifestyle. but i would reserve the right to travel to marine locations. don't put no travel resrictions on my mer-peeps.