Wednesday, August 13, 2008

"It is a Crazy World in this House" -Audrey, age 4



Tonight I found Abby in her room pulling clothes/blankets out of the drawers of her changing table. When I went in her room, she was attempting to put on a pair of socks (with Ariel the mermaid on them). Audrey came along and helped her. Notice the turquoise socks on her in the picture?


Later, Audrey decided to make a "blanket floor" for dancing. Abby was not being very helpful and kept messing up the blankets. Finally, Audrey looked at me and said, "Abby is really frustrating me, but I keep remembering that 'love is patient, love is kind.' " So, not only can she quote the Bible - she can use it in the correct context. I will say it again.......genious.








12 comments:

Caleb Seney said...

She may be a "genious" or a genius...which is it? Let's ask Audrey.

adrian seney said...

Point taken, Caleb. She gets it from you, GENIUS!!!

Lora said...

She is being taught well important truths for life!

Lora said...

By the way-YOU TWO DO STILL LIVE IN THE SAME HOUSE-DON'T YOU?

adrian seney said...

Yes, we do!!! He just comments to make me happy!!

the Jennings secede from the South said...

She's hilarious. I think y'all are all genius. and genious.

Jen Smith said...

Sooooooo cute!!! Don't you hate it when you mispell a synomnyn ( sp?) for smart? I do it all the time. It's like a double slap in the face. haha...glad I'm not the only one.

Janice said...

Thanks for giving me a belly laugh to start my day. I really enjoy these daily post!!!! A grandmother's dream come true.. getting to see the children almost every day.

The Tylers said...

Too funny! I hope it all works out with Montessori and we are already so happy with Dorthy! Glad to be back in Ruston.

The Tylers said...

OK and who does your fabulous cakes!?!?!

Elisha Leigh said...

look at those colorful pics! abby is stylin & profilin!
needless to say, your girls are stinking adorable. i do love them!

Charlane said...

Let's make it genious from now on. I make up my own language all the time. In fact I think it is pure genious to create your own language. :)