Saturday, August 9, 2008

Oh, Pessy Mig, Ploppy Sig




I don't know how it really happens, but it does. In a matter of minutes, Audrey sweet, pink little girl rooms turns into a horrible, terrible mess!! Just like a hurricane has past through. My way to deal with it is to just shut the door and act like it is not part of the house. You know, clean the entire house and tell Caleb I have cleaned the entire house....his response..."what about Audrey's room?" To which I reply, "that's not part of the house."

Well, after being gone for a couple of hours, I come home to Caleb, Audrey and Abby all in Audrey's room. He is sitting on the bed directing Audrey on what to do next. "Get all your books and put them on the shelf. Next, put all of your shoes in the bottom drawer." Both of those tasks could take HOURS for Audrey has a MASSIVE supply of books and shoes. Anyway, I am impressed. Once I have had enough, I finally just go in her room and clean it myself - not even including her - it would just take too much time (I know, not the way a "good" parent does it). Not Caleb, though, he has the patience of Job. As I often say, he is a GOOD man. In the following pictures, you will see what Audrey insisted on wearing to clean her room (anything to stall the process). Her sister, Abby, needed some glasses, too! What cute girls!! Oh, Daddy could not stand it and had to get in on the action, too. SILLY FAMILY!!!

4 comments:

Lora said...

Is that Cinderrella's dress? She looks TOTALLY EXHAUSTED in that last picture. I am calling the "Child Police" to report ABUSE!

PS-Sounds just like Camille-AGAIN & I did just what you do-cleaned it all up.

adrian seney said...

Actually, that is Snow White's dress. After awjile, they all look alike.

Jen Smith said...

I, too, dress up as Disney characters to motivate me to clean house. I find it quite effiecient. Especially the Cinderella dress cuz the ruffles at the bottom dust the floor as I go.
Too cute!!!!!
P.S. Nice call on 3's Company. I think you're right!!!

Caleb Seney said...

Is it the patience of Job or the laziness of ME! HA! I love that Audrey has books scattered to the four corners of her room.