Tuesday, August 26, 2008

PICK YOUR BATTLES!!!

So, are you familiar with the phrase "pick your battles?" I have found that I have done that A LOT since becoming a mother. This morning is a wonderful example of having to pick my battle. Mornings are usually hectic at our house and today was no exception. Audrey is usually grumpy and it takes her a while to wake up. Abby, on the other hand, wakes up laughing and smiling. When I tell Audrey it is time to get dressed, she moans/cries and falls to the floor (she is slightly dramatic). Well, she won the battle this morning. Pictured below is Audrey before we left for school. On the way to school she said, "I will still let people call me Audrey even though I am Snow White." What do you say to that? Nothing.

5 comments:

the Jennings secede from the South said...

HA HA! That is classic!!!

Charlane said...

how did she like the day as Snow White at school?

Lora said...

Was it difficult to climb the monkey bars with that outfit on? Just curious!

Elisha Leigh said...

aww, my little wildflower! hahah! :D
i must say, she was darling in her little outfit, but it took juuust a little longer getting her all buckled in. she said there was just simply "too much dress"!

Caleb Seney said...

I laughed all day just thinking about her at school with that get-up on!