Monday, August 4, 2008

Dancing Queen(s)

All I can say is, these girls make me laugh so hard! They are sooo precious and I know that Caleb and I are so blessed to have them!

Last night, Audrey was walking around the house and I heard her say to herself...."this would make a good stage." That's right, she was scouting out potential places to "put on a recital." We just may have trouble on our hands! She has also enlisted Abby to join in on the dancing fun.

Eventually, Caleb and I gave in and allowed them to have their recital on our bed. Is that so bad? What is really wrong with jumping/dancing on the bed?? They were supervised!

Unfortunately, blogger will not allow me to upload the pictures........they are funny, though! Maybe another time.

I leave you with this............Audrey (she just turned 4) used the words sweltering and banished (correctly) in the past two days. Pure genius......obviously she takes after her mother!!

4 comments:

Lora said...

SO LIKE HER COUSIN, CAMILLE. I think I am reliving her childhood through Audrey!

Caleb Seney said...

Audrey's firm grasp of the English language is only matched by Abby's masterful use of the word "No." They do crack me up.

the Jennings secede from the South said...

Banished! Like, "Daddy banished me to my room?" That is priceless!

Charlane said...

Thanks for adding the subscribe to post option..now your post are delivered right to me via google reader. Yay!