Thursday, August 21, 2008

Back to School


This is beautiful Audrey before heading out to school for her first day this year. Caleb took her to school this morning and I picked her up. Caleb told me she was a little "clingy" this morning until Ms. Lauren (one of Audrey's all time favorite people) took her. When I arrived to pick her up Ms. Tasha told me that it took about 5 minutes for her to warm up, but after that she was fine. Actually, Ms. Tasha said "she is so funny and likes to be silly." Sounds like Ms. Tasha already has her figured out!
I cannot believe she is 4 years old. It makes me a little sad that she is not my baby anymore - but what a fun little girl she has become!!

8 comments:

Elisha Leigh said...

I'm right there with you; I cannot believe she is 4!!!
Precious picture!

Lora said...

What a sweet & beautiful 4 year old! She will ALWAYS be your Baby!

Caleb Seney said...

to quote this morning "Daddy, I told you a 100 times....I am watching little einsteins!"

the Jennings secede from the South said...

I love her back to school outfit. So cute!

LeeAnn said...

seriously, you have the prettiest daughters i have ever seen! audrey is just beautifl and what style mama has to pick out her darling outfits! and i just love the fact that she is a "bow head"!! Keep the tradition strong sister!!!

Obsessive Foodie or Food Addict....You Decide said...

uGH, i know what you mean about 4 years old.......not only are the growing up, but the worst is.........WE ARE GETTING OLDER.

Obsessive Foodie or Food Addict....You Decide said...

funny side note~i took down a crib for my 21 month old and sent a son off to college all in the same day.....all from the same husband. How many freaks can say that?????????

adrian seney said...

Food Addict,
I would not call that a freak - I say that is awesome! How many couples today can say they have been together that long?? Must be all the good food you feed him. I may need to try that...