Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Hmmm...What's On My Mind

RANDOM THINGS I HAVE BEEN THINKING:

1. Henry James Jennings is a PRECIOUS baby with a lot of dark hair.

2. We have 11 wheeled objects (not including our cars) under our carport.

3. All three of the Seney girls LOVE Popsicles.

4. My legs are VERY white, but I am trying to break the bad habit of sunbeds.

5. I am excited that Audrey and I are going to my sister's this weekend (Abby is staying with her daddy because Audrey and I haven't had much "big girl" time lately).

6. My dad and his wife are in Mexico...I wonder if they have started to "oink" or grow squiggly pink tails? (just kidding; I spoke with them and they are fine).

7. I would consider having another baby just so I could buy him/her some of those cute "baby legs".

8. Why don't the "powers that be" turn on the air conditioner at work? Why do they have the control in a locked box?

Okay, I think that is all that has been on my mind lately. Tomorrow is Wednesday...half-way through the week! Hang in there. We can make it!


5 comments:

Lori said...

Uggg..the air thing is getting ridiculous! I hope you kept that wire handy!

Caleb Seney said...

silly randomness....I LOVE IT!!!

Hannah Lee said...

Good luck with breaking the tanning bed habit. I know it is so bad for us but I CAN'T STOP!

the Jennings secede from the South said...

I miss the tanning bed...I haven't gone since our wedding because I made a vow but I soooooo miss it. It feels so good to get all warm and take a nap.

Ann Miller said...

i love the things on your mind!! very rude about the ac---way too controlling!!