Monday, April 27, 2009

What's One More??

Caleb and I had the opportunity to babysit our friends (Cody and Morgan) little girl, Marlee. She is 4 months younger than Abby and is a sweet little girl! She and Abby played and Audrey did an excellent job "babysitting" them both.

The weather was so nice, they played outside for awhile Friday evening. The picture below cracks me up...not sure what I was focusing on! Audrey and Abby are looking up at an airplane, but I think Marlee is only concerned with her juice!





For some reason, my girls LOVE to play in Abby's crib. Marlee joined in on the fun, too. Unfortunately, by the time I took the picture, Abby had had enough...I am sure that is obvious by her sad little face!


After getting into their pajamas, it was time for a little late night snack. Aren't they cute all on the chair together??

The night came to an end with a little relaxing and movie-watching!



Marlee is precious and we would love to have her back anytime! Audrey is already anxious to have her back so she can "babysit" again!!

3 comments:

Hannah Lee said...

How sweet of you to babysit. Looks like those girls are three peas in a pod! Too cute!

Ann Miller said...

since one more doesn't really make a difference...let's try 2--they are so cute

Lora said...

WATCH out for Sister-she can be known to be a slight bit manipulative!