Monday, April 6, 2009

The Party That Was...NOT

Poor little Abby was sick Saturday, so her party had to be cancelled. So sad! My sister and her family and my brother and his family came in town for the party that didn't happen. But, life goes on and so we had a different party of sorts. Saturday was a beautiful day and I was able to spend the day with my siblings and their families and our mom at her house in Monroe. Sweet Caleb stayed home with the sick baby.

Abby's party was going to be at Pizza Inn because she has a deep affection for pizza. I had KaCee (KaCee's Sugar and Spice) make her cupcakes. They were so cute, so we decided to enjoy a few at Mom's Saturday. I did save about a dozen and will take them to Ms. Shelly's tomorrow for the kids to enjoy.


Aren't they cute?? Soooo good, too.

Ann, Andrew, Ashley and Madeline

Audrey, Madeline and Emma


Jack, Emma and Audrey...this makes me laugh out loud when I look at it!
I hate that Abby did not get to have her party, but I am so grateful she is feeling better. There is always next year, right??




8 comments:

Lora said...

POOR POOR BABY Missing her Party!

Lori said...

So sad, but luckily she is so young she wont remember! Those cupcakes were too cute!

Caleb Seney said...

I love that little midget. Tonight when I was giving them a bath, I was torturing..i mean tickling Audrey and she bumped noggins with Abby... I asked Abby if she was okay and she tuned up her face as if she was about to cry and said "Yes" as if fighting back her tears... It absolutely broke my heart. You could tell she was hurt, but she didn't want me to stop torturing, i mean tickling her sister. I LOVE THAT MIDGET!!!!!

the Jennings secede from the South said...

Oh my gosh- those kiddos are so cute. What a bunch of cuties hammin it up for the camera!

The Tylers said...

So sorry she had to miss her party! Those cupcakes were too cute! Question: who does Abby stay with while you are working? I need to e-mail you...........

Hannah Lee said...

Looks like those cupcakes were a hit! So sorry she had to miss her party. Toddlers are unpredictable. Even though the party didn't happen, I know she is loved by many!

Ann Miller said...

how was the party at ms. shelly's? i need copies of those pictures! precious angels...how could we have wanted to turn on that wippin' machine?

adrian seney said...

Ann...I will upload my pictures to shutterfly; there are more, too!