Saturday, April 18, 2009

Just to Catch You Up...

So, what have the Seney's been up to?? This has been a busy weekend so far. Caleb's camp director, Steven and his fiance, Teri, were married today and Audrey and Abby were the flower girls. Audrey did great. Abby, not so much. I will post pictures of the rehearsal and wedding later.


Other than that, we have just been doing the usual. I will add that we are anxiously awaiting the arrival of Cousin Henry...most of you in the bloggy world are familiar with this I am sure. Can't wait to hear/read news of the progress (or lack there of).


I will leave you with these two pictures. The first one is Abby with her daddy's boots on. I think I asked her whose shoes she had on and she pointed to her daddy...so sweet!!


The second picture is Audrey. She is always wanting someone to take her picture so she can pose. I didn't think much of it. Caleb, on the other hand, was a little disturbed by the way she was posing and the fact that she was on a table...should we be concerned???!!!


Happy weekend, everyone!!



3 comments:

Lora said...

I may understand his concern! Can't wait to see the girls in their flower girls dresses. I KNOW Audrey loved it!

Hannah Lee said...

Haha! That is so cute. I don't think yall have anything to worry about. I think its pretty normal to see a 4 year old on a table....a 24 year old..not so much :) Can't wait to check out those wedding pictures!

Ann Miller said...

you should know about learned behavior...i might be more worried more about abby's obvious affection for shoes...perhaps a shopping trip is in order!!