Friday, April 3, 2009

Good Times

I have been off of work the past two days and have enjoyed spending time with my girls! Yesterday, Audrey had two friends from school come over and play. They were so cute and sweet. They played princess and "baked" cakes with play-doh. Sweet Audrey loves her friends so much that she cried when it was over.


Aren't they cute???
That other child of mine is a mess!! She loves macaroni and cheese and last night we just let her have at it. By the end, she was covered in cheese and was licking the bowl...that's my girl...never a lack of appetite.
Don't you just want to kiss her??
It is so hard to believe that Abby will be 2 on Sunday. Time truly does fly. It seems like we brought her home just yesterday. She has the sweetest spirit...she reminds me of her father.
We are having a small gathering Saturday night to celebrate. So, Lora, Elisha and any other family members, this is your official invitation; Pizza Inn Saturday at 5:00. Hope to see ya there!

3 comments:

Lora said...

SO SORRY, we already had plans.HATE to miss Sweet Abby's party. We will be there in spirit.

Hannah Lee said...

Happy Birthday Abby! You need to slow down growing so me and your mom don't suffer from heartbreak too much!

the Jennings secede from the South said...

Happy Birthday little Abby! I wish I could eat pizzerts with you. Love me some pizzerts.