Tuesday, May 5, 2009

FUN WEEKEND, Part One

Because my life is not all that exciting, I have decided to do two posts from our weekend in Thibodaux....one from Saturday and one from Sunday. Also, my arms are a little wobbly after doing the 30 Day Shred (Jillian Michaels, trainer from Biggest Loser, or as I like to affectionately refer to her, THE DEVIL).

Audrey and I got up early Saturday morning and headed to The Miller's in Thibodaux. Daddy and Abby were both still sleeping when we left. The ride was pretty uneventful (well, except when I looked back at Audrey and she was playing with her gummy worms, which she first put in her mouth to get wet).

Saturday was a beautiful day and we stayed outside ALL day. Ann's yard is so pretty. She and Steve (okay, really Steve) have put a lot of hard work into it and it was was enjoyable to just relax outside all day.

The kids immediately put on their swim suits as Ann filled up the baby pool. They ran around jumping and splashing in the water and jumping on the trampoline.




They really are three of the cutest kids EVER!! Emma is nine months older than Audrey and Audrey is nine months older than Jack and they get along really well (most of the time)!



Ann left for a brief while to go pick up lunch. During that time, the kids turned on the water hose and made mud puddles (no, I didn't stop them). Emma and Audrey then rolled around in the mud like pigs (hope they don't catch swine flu)!!



I'm not sure anyone else can pull off this look
I think the hi-lite of the day was when all three of them discovered that they could fit into a trash can...good times!!


I will return soon with a follow-up post. I KNOW each of you are on the edge of your seats!!





5 comments:

Ann Miller said...

thanks for the compliments on the yard and good attempt at brownie pts w/miller; however, much of the yard is thanks to yours truly!! we had SUCH A GREAT TIME!!!

Lora said...

It looks like "The Cousins" are having such a great time. Hard to believe they are in the pool when I have on long sleeves, up here in Yankeeland!

the Jennings secede from the South said...

Playing in the mud is fun! We should revisit that next time all the cousins get together.

Hannah Lee said...

You bet we are on the edge of our seats! I love seeing kids playing and having fun. It reminds me of those carefree days I used to have. Oh well...gone are the days but still I love seeing those sweet babies having fun! They are too cute!

Lori said...

Ok missy...where is part 2????