Saturday, May 30, 2009

The End of WMS

I go to get Audrey at school Friday and she is CRYING! My sweet girl is sooooo sad that school is out. She is excited to do somethings this summer, but still wants to go to school. She has LOVED Wildflower Montessori and her teachers. I hope she transitions okay to AEP in the fall, at least 3 of her current classmates will be in her class so maybe that will help. She is so smart and loves to learn...just like her momma! HA!

They had their end of the year party of Wednesday and I went along to help drive. The party was at a playground and the kids had sooo much fun. I am glad I went, too. I went a little overboard with the pictures, but I am a momma, what can I say??


Miss Lauren helped Audrey get on this cool thing that you balance and walk on. Audrey loved it.


Isn't it neat?


Sidewalk chalk...always a winner with Audrey



Audrey and her friend Sophia "attacking" Miss Lauren. She didn't seem to mind.




Audrey and Sophia goofing around (as usual)




Audrey asked me to take this picture before she went in Mrs. Shelly's house. She said "I am sure my Nanny will want to see a picture of just me on the computer."
Enjoy the rest of the weekend.


4 comments:

Caleb Seney said...

She does love SCHOOL! Once again, I question her paternal origins...

Lora said...

Sometimes---despite the genes-they surprise us! Cute pics! I LOVED WMS when Camille was there.

Laura said...

I was sad about alise's last day of Pre-K3, too. Although we had so much going on with dance recital and getting ready for Disney that I probably wasn't as sad as I shoulda/coulda been! Have fun!

Deb said...

Yeah and my kid was sad when he took the last of calculus 6! Our kids are sometimes NOTHING like us. But what a tribute to her school..if you would have gone to school there you may have felt the same!