Wednesday, May 27, 2009

A Little of This and a Little of That

The Seney's have been busy!! Audrey had her end of the school year party today (will post pictures soon), we are gearing up for the big dance recital, which is apparently a BIG deal; bigger than I expected. It's so big that I have to take 3 days off next week. Audrey has swimming lessons, vacation Bible school and art camp to look forward to. Poor Abby, there just aren't a lot of options for 2 year-olds, but I really don't think she knows any better.

Caleb has been busy, too. With what you ask...............


Another summer starts this coming Sunday. It's always fun for me to sit back and see what interesting "jobs" Caleb will be doing. Just this week he built a small fence. He is especially fond of the gate. I may need to check it out so that I will know his skill level and what I can expect from him at our house!! Another fun aspect of camp is when we all four go out for dinner. Yes, it is always fun to see the kids, but the best part is the FOOD! Mrs. Mavis knows her way around a kitchen.
What else? Well, a few weeks ago Madeline came by to visit. She is precious as always!

Two little princesses


Ashley sent me this today! They are at the beach this week! I am so jealous. Look at Andrew holding his "mini me". How cute is that???!!



2 comments:

The Tylers said...

Yeah for summer@ I am looking forward to being in the neighborhood and getting together for playdates! Have a great week! I cannot wait to dance classes:) in the years to come.

The Tylers said...

That was not a proof read comment. Sorry!