Sunday, May 24, 2009

FUN WEEKEND, Part Two

Sorry for the delay, but for some reason I have neglected my blog. Sorry to all (2 or 3) of my faithful readers!!

The second day we were in Thibodaux, we went to the local fair. Wow!! Audrey has never been to a fair, so this was an experience for her. I admit, I did not have much faith in her. I assumed she would be deathly afraid and not want to ride anything!! I had some faith in Jack. He sort of goes back and forth between brave and not so brave. But, with Emma, I had no doubt! I knew she would want to ride everything!! This is the child who, when asked what her favorite part of Disney World was responded "THE TOWER OF TERROR!" That's right; not the princesses or castles, but THE TOWER OF TERROR (by the way, she is 5 years old). Ann and I rode a couple of things with them, but for the most part they were on their own and had a BLAST!

Maybe they are still a little dizzy from the "boat"??

Audrey might be a little scared (her eyes are closed)


This really surprised me



Tired, hot and ready to go home!




2 comments:

Lora said...

THAT LAST PICTURE IS Deja vu to your youth. IT COULD SO BE YOU AND YOUR SISTER that it is scarey!

Ann Miller said...

i was getting ready to tell you there can't be a part 1 w/o a 2! thx for the conclusion! time to come back!