Sunday, March 1, 2009

On My Honor, I WIll Try.....

I admit, I have not been very good at blogging recently. I have no excuse...LAZY I suppose. Today is March 1, a good day to start again.

It is a special day, too. Today is Jack Michael Miller's 4th birthday. He is possibly the most precious little boy ever. Seriously, he is sooo sweet! The only grandson on our side of the family. All together now, say S-P-O-I-L-E-D! We will be headed down to his birthday party Friday and we are all excited to see the Miller family.

Stay tuned...the Seney Say is back in action. Happy Sunday everyone!!



3 comments:

Lora said...

LOVE the pic of your Mom & Mr. Jack. HAPPY BIRTHDAY to a sweet "Little James Boy"!

Lori said...

Awww, how cute! That is a great pic!
And I have faith in your blogging...just take some time off facebook every now and then! :)

adrian seney said...
This comment has been removed by the author.