Tuesday, March 3, 2009

My How Time Have Changed...

Tomorrow is a big day for us. Audrey has an interview for kindergarten. Yes, you read correctly, an interview for KINDERGARTEN! Well, it is my understanding that Caleb and I will be interviewing, too. I went to the same school growing up, and I don't think an interview was part of the process way back then!


Wish us luck. Audrey is the smartest 4 1/2 year old EVER and will blossom and do GREAT where ever she ends up, but I really want her to go to my alma mater!!
On a different note, I cannot believe how big Abby is getting. She is soooo tall! She will be 2 in about a month and I cannot believe how time flies. I am really feeling old these days. It is hard to believe I have one ready for kindergarten and one that is almost two!! I kinda feel like my mom...she always said things about us growing up so fast.

Such a big girl. Yes, she did have a bow in her hair, but she pulled it out. I try to make her love bows, but she hasn't taken to them quite yet!

3 comments:

Lora said...

ANOTHER AEPer in the family! Your sweet girls are growing up TOO fast!

Ann Miller said...

goooood luck!!!!! i know audrey will knock their socks off!!!! i hope you and caleb do okay, too!!!

The Tylers said...

Good luck! I will be asking questions for future reference:)!