Tuesday, March 17, 2009

My Little Piece of Heaven


Are you people familiar with this? Let me tell you...it is the best thing EVER!! I have seen the infomercial several times and dreamed of owning one, but knew that Caleb would not approve of that purchase, so I just let it go.....FAST FORWARD TODAY...
It is always cold in my office. Today was especially chilly. I could not get warm. So, some friends and I go eat lunch at Subway. It was FREEZING in there!! I was miserable (well, not miserable enough to leave before eating). So, we leave and head to Walgreen's, which in my opinion, is a fabulous store. I especially love the "As Seen On Television" aisle. You know where this is going don't you???!! Well, I did not even go in the store today, instead I sat in the car with the heater on. After a few minutes of shopping, my friends emerge with my "little piece of heaven".
As soon as we return to work, I put on (wrap up in) my Snuggie. I LOVE IT!! The blue color even matches my office and works great with my skin tone (if I may say so myself). I recommend this to everyone...especially Ann Miller (you would love it, sister)!!
A few things to keep in mind: 1) Don't wrap up in Snuggie before a meeting; it can leave blue fuzz everwhere and 2) Don't wear your Snuggie when 10 or so people from the Office of Juvenile Justice are touring your facility. If you can avoid these, you are in business.
Happy Snuggie everybody!!!

5 comments:

Lori said...

Ha! Please tell me they didn't walk in on you wearing the snuggie!

Lora said...

I THOUGHT OLD OLD OLD people were buying those things!!! Just wait until mid-life and beyond-YOU ARE NEVER COLD AGAIN! PS-I think exercise helps keep your core temperture up!

Hannah Lee said...

That is so great to know! I did not know if those were worth it but I always thought they were so cool! Yay for Snuggies!

the Jennings secede from the South said...

Ha! I love that you bought one! That is hysterical! Are you going to have one for home too?

Ann Miller said...

how nice for you to notice that i might like/love that!! how coincidental that my bday is coming up...