Friday, March 6, 2009

THIS IS WHAT IS GOING ON...

In an effort to keep posting, I will just give a small list of what is going on:

1. We are headed to Thibodaux this weekend to celebrate Jack's birthday. Aunt Lora, I have already put your present in the car so I don't forget it!

2. We had our kindergarten interview...guess it went well. It only lasted about 15-20 minutes. Now we just wait to hear back from them.

3. One of my sweet friends from childhood is having a c-section today with her second baby. I have known LeeAnn since our preschool days at Tech Nursery School. Love you, Lee, we will be praying...I know it will be bittersweet... A LOT has happened in the last 1.5 years...I KNOW your precious parents are sweet angels watching over you!

Okay, that is about it...I leave you with a picture of the girls fighting over a flashlight. I don't know why, but it just cracks me up. They are silly little girls.


1 comment:

Lora said...

Perhaps I could buy you another flashlight?