Saturday, March 21, 2009

Just So You Know

If you are an avid reader of the Seney's Say, which I am certain you and millions others are, you will notice a few new blogs on my blog list. Just wanted to tell y'all to check them out...I LOVE them! One is Big Mama. I am not sure how I found her, but she makes me laugh. The other is Kelly's Korner. I found her through my friend, Lori. My friend, Jan, loves Kelly, too. Just to be clear, none of us personally know Kelly, but we love her and her precious baby, Harper.

Okay, it is official. I am totally addicted to the Internet...to blogs...to blogs of people I do not even know. Am I crazy?? Don't answer that question. I have to say, I have made some friends on the Internet (thanks to Aunt Lora) and I even met one in person the other day. It really was nice to meet you, Debbie! The other two are Hannah and Suzanne. They both live in Ruston and we have many mutual friends, but Big Mama and Kelly are total strangers.

Well, I guess when I quit work, neglect my family and sit in front of a computer all day, I will have a problem. Until then, I am just a little obsessed.

I actually did something blog-worthy today, but I am too lazy to go get the camera out of the car, so it will have to wait until tomorrow.

4 comments:

Lori said...

Glad I could help your addiction along! I'll have to check out Big Mama!

Caleb Seney said...

when you start cutting work? when you start neglecting your family?
when you start sitting infront of the computer all day? When?

I don't even know who you are anymore....PIZZA FOR DINNER!!!! HA! Love you.

Ann Miller said...

pizza...pizza for dinner?? great call, caleb!! i think the blogs are the least of your computer issues, and i think you know what i am talking about...

Hannah Lee said...

I think I am somewhat working on the same addiction! Oh well. Who cares? We are making new friends and I so enjoy seeing precious pictures of your baby girls. We moms have to stick together!