Sunday, February 15, 2009

Still Here!!

Wow! It really has been a long time since I have written a post...sorry! I don't know why, but I just haven't done it! I think I got behind last weekend when i was on my own with the girls! Can I tell you what a GREAT husband I have?? He went out of town last weekend for work and i realized how much he does for this family!! For starters, he cooks every meal; every day. When we told the girls he would be gone for the weekend, Audrey's response was, "What are we going to eat?"

We managed and had a fun girl's weekend. My mom came over and stayed with us Saturday night...that was fun and a big help!

What else is going on?? Caleb and I had a Valentine's date last night. We went to dinner and a movie. It was a lot of fun. Caleb's camp director, Steven, and his fiance, Teri, kept the girls for FREE! How nice?

Just wanted to let y'all know we are still here! Hope everyone had a great weekend.

I think the picture below is so sweet...Abby is holding onto Audrey's toe. Too cute!!

2 comments:

Caleb Seney said...

Okay, I am great, but you failed to point out that not only do I cook while I am at home, but when away from home...I TOTALLY DOMINATE THE INDOOR GO-CART RACING CIRCUIT!!!! I literally Shake and Bake...

Lora said...

Now I have heard of a "Toe Hold" before-but NOW I have seen it!