Thursday, December 18, 2008

TAG---------I'M IT!!!!

My Aunt Lora tagged me (after she had been tagged) to post the 4th picture from the 4th folder of My Pictures. Look to your left and you will see it.

This sweet picture was taken of Audrey at her end of the year school party. Her class went to a classmate's and had a pool party. They also happened to have a HUGE arc for the kids. Pretty neat, huh?

Caleb took this picture because he went along to the party. I didn't go because I had a meeting or some such nonsense to attend to at work. Caleb really is a precious dad and does WAY more than other dads I know. He LOVES his kids and LOVES spending time with them. I really did get a good one. Hopefully, he will continue to put up with me over the years!!!

As a side note, Caleb and I finally went shopping today. We are 95% finished with the Christmas shopping and we are still speaking to one another. I would call it a good day.

3 comments:

Laura said...

I would say that IS a great day!!

Lora said...

Thanks for being a good sport!

Hannah Lee said...

Love your blog, Adrian! I know you don't know me, but I keep with you through Mrs. Lora! We are blogging friends! I think your girls are precious!--Hannah Lee