Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Audrey's New Pet....Rudolph

Last year during Christmas, we went out to Aunt Lora and Uncle Bobby's house to visit and for Camille, Adam and Gabe to see the girls. We arrived the Four Seneys and left the Four Seneys and Rudolph.

Rudolph was/in a Christmas decoration. I think the Conville's put their Christmas cards in him (he is a basket of sorts). Audrey fell in love with him and somehow managed to bring him home (with permission, of course). I know Rudolph has been around a while, because we (growing up) had the same Rudolph as far back as I can remember. I don't know where he is now.

Well, this year, Audrey fell in love with him all over again. Friday evening afte dance class, she decided she needed to take care of him.

Audrey (doing a "dance pose" ) with Rudolph

Audrey and her daddy feeding Rudolph supper (broccoli)

Audrey washing his antlers (one is missing - she explained that he loses antlers like kids lose teeth)


Audrey pointing to his "dirty" tail


Audrey and Rudolph "sleeping"
P.S. Thanks for the advice, Aunt Lora!! I exercised tonight after about a one week break and feel much better!!!!





4 comments:

Caleb Seney said...

.....I love my girls....

the Jennings secede from the South said...

Ha! That is too funny! They are enjoying Rudolph WAY more than we ever did!

Lora said...

Ruldolph is getting WAY more attention than he EVER did at The Conville's. I am glad he has a great home. I NEVER want to go-but am always glad after I have exercised! Glad you feel better!

Lori said...

Audrey is correct-they do lose antlers like kids lose teeth! I did not know this until recently, but they grow them back every year!