Monday, December 22, 2008

The Little Fashionista

A keen sense of fashion....knowing how to pull off a look...being comfortable in your own skin...not concerned with what others think...Allow me to introduce Audrey.

The following pictures are of Audrey before we left the house this morning. Although I am off of work this week, the girls went to Shelly's today so that I could finish the Christmas shopping (and selfishly have a day to myself).

She chose the clothes (down to the socks and shoes) and I allowed ehr to wear them. I crack up when I look at thises pictures. Hopefully, you will too.

Strike a pose
I look so good I don't even have to open my eyes

The socks and shoes are my favorite part of the outfit.
This child is a MESS!!! You never know what she will say or do. One of the many reasons I love her.



1 comment:

Lora said...

Are you SURE that Camille has not consulted with Audrey on her apparel?????