Saturday, December 27, 2008

Christmas Eve

Christmas Eve was nice. In the late afternoon, Andrew, Ashley and Madeline came by to visit. Ashley and I made a last minute trip to Wal Mart (yes, crazy) and left the kids with the boys. When we got home, Caleb proudly showed me the pictures he took while we were gone. All three of these silly girls were in Abby's crib!
For dinner, we had LiLi and Mr. Curtis over. Caleb cooked our dinner (turkey, dressing and gravy, corn/green bean casserole) except for the sweet potatoes (made by LiLi). It was all delicious!!

Our tradition, is to let the kids open one or two gifts on Christmas Eve from us and then get their Santa gifts the next morning. LiLi happened to have a couple of gifts for us, too.

Audrey showing her new pj's (don't you love the outfit she chose for the evening??).

Abby trying on her new kitty cat shoes from LiLi

As usual, I tried to get a picture of them together, and as usual, it did not quite work. I wanted a cute picture of them in their matching pj's. Below you will see my attempts, neither worked! Regardless, it was a very nice evening.









5 comments:

Lora said...

I am glad you had such a wonderful Christmas. I am VERY impressed with Caleb's cooking!

Ann Miller said...

i miss you!

Hannah Lee said...

Looks like you guys had an exciting Christmas this year! Are you as worn out as I am? Oh well, it is all for those precious babies!

the Jennings secede from the South said...

I love their uncooperative pictures. I think they're a hoot!!

Laura said...

I love your girls' pj's! So cute!