Thursday, December 25, 2008

Sweet Friend

I am a little behind on my posts. Please forgive me!!

My sweet friend Jan and her precious boys boys Landen and Lawson came over to visit Tuesday night and give the girls Christmas gifts. Audrey got a clock puzzle and Abby got a ballerina puzzle. Both were big hits with the girls!

Jan is such a sweet friend. We have known each other FOREVER, but did not become friends until we both started working at MCH. She and I started working there on the same day in 2002. We have been great close friends since then. I really believe that the Lord placed Jan in my life for many reasons. We often joke that it is so sad we didn't become friends years ago when we were in school because we really missed out on a lot of fun times!

Audrey, Jan and Landen
Audrey and Landen

Sweet Lawson



2 comments:

Lora said...

To everything there is a season. This is the season for you two to be sweet friends-what a blessing!

Hannah Lee said...

Merry Christmas, Seney's! Hope it is joyful as you hoped for! Thanks for the prayer's for Jackson!