Saturday, January 24, 2009

Whiney-Whinerton

I have realized that I was sooo whiney in my last post.....all doom and gloom. Really, it was not that bad!! I do appreciate the sweet comments, though!!

It was sooo cold today. The girls did not leave the house all day and stayed in their pajamas the whole time.

The day started with Audrey hearing Abby wake up and going in to check on her. By the time I got in Abby's room, this is what I found:

Audrey making her entrance
She did it!
Hanging out in the crib together
I just let them stay in there and play and have fun. I kept hearing giggles and squills and thinking how sweet it sounded. When Caleb eventually went in to check on them, Audrey had emptied the contents of Abby's three dresser drawers into the crib. What fun it was to clean that up!
By the end of the day, boredom had set in. Abby found a Dora Little Swimmer and demanded I put it over her pajamas. Audrey had found a springtime skirt that is too big for her and insisted she wear it because it "twirls" good.
No, Abby does not still take a bottle, that is one of her old bottles she "feeds" her babies with..she was just being silly; imagine that!

Audrey in her "twirling" skirt











4 comments:

Lora said...

Don't you love winter days like this? I couldn't wait to get home and then to stay home!

Hannah Lee said...

REALLY IN PJs all day?! So did Jackson..that is so funny. It was a perfect day. We managed to put a sweater over his PJ top so he could play outside though! So happy yall had a great day!

Ann Miller said...

we are all still in ours and it's 1:40; my favorite kind of days...although, i did put on some "foundations" this am to go get our nutricious mcdonalds breakfast!!

Ann Miller said...

we are all still in ours and it's 1:40; my favorite kind of days...although, i did put on some "foundations" this am to go get our nutricious mcdonalds breakfast!!