Sunday, January 11, 2009

Grover


***Before I even start, allow me to apologize for the RED eyes***
Isn't he cute? Grover is our first born child....he will be 6 on September 1. When we moved from our little house downtown to our current house, Grover became an outside dog. There are several reasons why he moved outside, but it did not change our love for him. It did, however, change the amount of time we spent with him. The girls know him...but through the glass doors.
Well, about a week ago Caleb and I went to see "Marley and Me." Hsve you seen it?? Caleb and I both cried like babies. At one sad part in the movie, Caleb whispered to me "I didn't know we were coming to see the modern day 'Old Yeller'."
As we walked to the car after the movie, Caleb suggested we go home and take Grover on a walk. Those were my thoughts exactly! So, since then we have made an effort to spend more time with Grover.....we even let him come in (the front of) the house. The girls are so funny with him. Audrey is a little hesitant around him, but Abby won't leave him alone. She chases him around screaming "GoGo"......too cute.

5 comments:

Caleb Seney said...

I love "Dooteronomy!" Abby is so funny with him. Audrey loves that Abby loves him.

Lora said...

I have heard to take a box of kleenex. I read the book and it was wonderful!

Hannah Lee said...

Grover! He is so cute. I got to catch a few scenes of that movie at the nail place. Go figure. But I CRIED! You are so right...can't neglect the first borns. We have two.

the Jennings secede from the South said...

Aw, I hope our baby likes Powers that much!

Lori said...

Awww. We have Drake back home with us now-after his year long vacation at my in-laws! He is still crazy as ever, but we love him!