Thursday, January 29, 2009

Trip to the Dentist

I wanted a picture of the girls together because they were playing and being so sweet yesterday before Caleb took them to school/daycare. Of course, they both would not cooperate!


Audrey had her first trip the the dentist yesterday. She was a little nervous before we got there and asked all sorts of questions. Once we got there, she started to warm up. By the end of the visit, she was visiting with all the employees and asking to go back the next day! She did great and her teeth look great. We are so proud of her. Last night and tonight she has been so excited to floss her teeth.


That is really all that has been going on at the Seney house. Just the normal...which is nice! Looking forward to the weekend.

5 comments:

Caleb Seney said...

I love my girls

Lori said...

oh good, glad it went well!

Hannah Lee said...

The Dentist! Such a rite of passage. Glad everything went well and I hope you have a fabulous weekend!

the Jennings secede from the South said...

Is that when you start flossing? That seems young! Wow!

adrian seney said...

Camille...I did not know that! The dental hygentist told me just to lay her in my lap and floss them for her. I don't think I flossed until I was MUCH older! See, the things you learn when you have kids!