Friday, January 23, 2009

CRAZY WEEK

It has not been the best week for the Seney's! Monday started out with us sleeping late...Audrey was out of school, so we were not very motivated to get the day started. I ended up taking the morning off and just lounging....it was nice!! Caleb took the WHOLE day off.

Tuesday was a VERY busy day at work, but I survived. By the end of the day, my head was was pounding! I went to bed at 7:00 and did not even wash my face. Sweet Caleb missed a prior obligation to stay home and take care of the girls so I could sleep.

Wednesday, I stayed home sick, so Thursday was VERY busy at work. Thursday night, Audrey got sick and got in bed at 6:00. So, she stayed home today with Caleb and I taking turns staying with her and working.

Thankfully, the week got better tonight. Abby and I attended Lawson's 2nd birthday. He is so dang cute! Love him. Abby was very social and sweet... had a great time. It didn't hurt that there was pizza, cookies and cup cakes involved. That girl loves pizza. She has been known to steal off other plates.....at church, no less!

We are hoping next week is A LOT better.

Last Saturday, LiLi, Andrew, Ashley and Madeline came over to play. The kids had fun. Looking at the picture below, they could all be siblings, at least that is what my friend Lori told me!

Hope everyone has a great weekend.


Abby, Audrey and Madeline

5 comments:

Lora said...

So sorry you were both sick-NO FUN! Hopefully next week will be better!

Charlane said...

Hope you all feel better!

the Jennings secede from the South said...

Rough week, cuz! I hope you have a restful & refreshing weekend!

Hannah Lee said...

Whew! Im exhausted just reading your blog! Hope you get some very needed R & R this weekend!

Ann Miller said...

if you look very very closely, lurking in the background, are the spirits of emma and jack!! we miss you!!!