Thursday, January 8, 2009

Still Here!!

Wow! I did not realize it had been a week since I last wrote a post until today when my sister called and asked me if I had quit altogether. No, I have not quit. We have spent this week trying to get back in our routine. Caleb and I were both off of work for two weeks and Audrey was out of school. It's been a long week and I am sooooo glad tomorrow is Friday!!!!

The below pictures crack me up! Abby is SUCH a monkey and is always so busy.....she DOES NOT stop. This is how I found her. Glad I had the camera nearby. Don't worry, right after taking the pictures I made her get down.

Hope everyone has a great weekend!!!






2 comments:

Lora said...

I LOVE those curled toes! A climber-maybe she will be a tomboy and come run with her old Aunt Lora!

The Tylers said...

Glad you're still here and no one had given up on ya! You have just as much going on in your household as we do, so I understand the oversight. I love the new Blog look!