Monday, July 4, 2011

UPDATE

I would really love to show you how cute Abby is in her pink cast (I know I shouldn't think that Abby is cute in a cast, but if she has to be in one at least she rocks it), but I CANNOT get pictures to upload on blogger......I have been trying since Thursday.

I would also like to share pictures of Audrey from tumble/cheer camp. She loved it and did really well. The girl has a pretty good cartwheel (she is almost as good as me!!!!). I can remember doing cartwheels and front walkovers down the aisle of Harvest Foods or was it still Safeway???? Either way, I am sorry I did that, Mom.

So, happy July 4th!! I will try with my pictures again soon. Enjoy your day!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

go fourth on the beach!! happy birthday america! can't wait to see yall next weekend!